Patrick Fang helps owners, design professionals, and contractors on dispute resolution matters, including contract and payment disputes, delay claims, and design and construction defect cases. He is often called upon by the dispute resolution team in the pre-trial phase of litigation to analyze eDiscovery, perform legal research, and draft motions.
Patrick graduated from Baylor University School of Law in February 2018 having served as Technical Editor for the Baylor Law Review and as Secretary for Baylor’s Environmental & Energy Law Society. Patrick appeared on the Dean’s List multiple times throughout law school and was awarded the Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship. Prior to law school, he completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Dallas where he was a member of the John Marshall Pre-Law Society.
- Supreme Court of Texas (2018)
Industry Involvement and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section: Member (2018)
- Austin Bar Association, Construction Law Section: Member (2018)
- Austin Bar Association, Austin Young Lawyers Association: Member (2018)
- J.D., Baylor University School of Law (2018)
- Baylor Law Review: Technical Editor (2017-2018); Associate Editor (2016-2017)
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship: Scholarship Recipient (2015-2018)
- Baylor Environmental & Energy Law Society: Secretary (2017-2018)
- Dean’s List (Fall 2016, Winter 2016/2017)
- B.A., University of Texas at Dallas (2015)
- John Marshall Pre-Law Society: Member (2013-2015)
- UT Dallas Community Gardener: Volunteer (2012-2015)