Callie Crispin helps clients from all facets of the construction industry resolve disputes. From contract and payment disputes to construction and design defect claims, Callie enjoys the complex and diverse nature of construction litigation wherein she employs her analytical research and writing skills to advocate for the firm’s clients.
Callie is a 2018 graduate of the University of Texas School of Law. During law school, she honed her legal research and writing skills as Managing Editor of the Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights and gained valuable trial experience as a member of the mock trial team. She applied and magnified these practical skills and gained real-world legal and trial experience during law school by completing over 250 pro bono hours and by serving in various clerkships. Prior to law school, Callie completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Texas at Austin where she graduated with honors and special honors.
- Supreme Court of Texas (2018)
Industry Involvement and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section | Member (2018-Present)
- Austin Bar Association, Construction Law Section | Member (2018-Present)
- Austin Bar Association, Austin Young Lawyers Association | Member (2018-Present)
- Travis County Women Lawyers Association | Member (2018-Present)
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law (2018)
- The Mithoff Program, Pro Bono Honors | Torchbearer (2015-2018)
- Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights | Managing Editor (2017-2018), Conference Editor (2016-2017)
- University of Texas School of Law Mock Trial Team | Member (2016-2018)
- Lloyd Lochridge American Inn of Court | Student Member (2017-2018)
- Intellectual Entrepreneurship Pre-Graduate School Internship | Mentor (2016-2018)
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, with honors and special honors (2014)